ninja-legends.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ninja-legends.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

attack on cloud

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
inushi uchiha

inushi uchiha

Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2007-09-01

Character sheet
Chakra:
attack on cloud - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0attack on cloud - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Exp:
attack on cloud - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0attack on cloud - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
character sheet: i only protect those who are close to me other than that i don't care if you die

attack on cloud - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: attack on cloud   attack on cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 12:19 pm

*me and the akatsuki members follow kirai out of the village then we go back to the akatsuki hangout*
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Character sheet
Chakra:
attack on cloud - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100attack on cloud - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Exp:
character sheet: i am the hidden mist demon

PostSubject: Re: attack on cloud   attack on cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 2:56 pm

*activates byuughan and uses 100 exploding droplets of pain on the clouds*this is fun
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Number of posts : 250

Character sheet
Chakra:
attack on cloud - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100attack on cloud - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Exp:
character sheet: i im the raikage of the cloud and i will help many people and stop the people that hurt othere

PostSubject: Re: attack on cloud   attack on cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 4:01 pm

AHHHHHHHH!!!! *i form hand sighs the ground shakes* the forbidden justu ONIMUSHA AHHHHH! *my hair turns long and white you all fly back and crash to the ground*why..i ask for peace and this is wat i get AHHHHHHH!!!! *i grab inushi and lift him up* how could you we were best friends *i put my hand on inushi and i stab him wit the onimusha sword then i dash at super sonic speed and cut of itchigos legs i quickly get the scroll of cloud justu and i keep it hidden then is shoot heavy cloud beams at the akasuki and the clouds stab them hard they die* *in a deep and powerful voice* i ask for peace why im i attacked
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:
character sheet: i im the raikage of the cloud and i will help many people and stop the people that hurt othere

PostSubject: Re: attack on cloud   attack on cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 4:05 pm

i wanted happness but how r u showing peace by attacking villages
Back to top Go down
kirai uchiha

Number of posts : 213

Character sheet
Chakra:
attack on cloud - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100000/100000attack on cloud - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Exp:
attack on cloud - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100000/100000attack on cloud - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
character sheet: chakra

PostSubject: Re: attack on cloud   attack on cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 4:17 pm

(i left read and learned jutsu off the scroll already)
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: attack on cloud   attack on cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 4:32 pm

(yes but the speed of onimusha is soo fast that i went all the way to you and toke the scroll as you were learning cloud justu so you know nothing yet)
Back to top Go down
kirai uchiha

Number of posts : 213

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:
character sheet: chakra

PostSubject: Re: attack on cloud   attack on cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 5:27 pm

(well with Sharingan it makes it seem like time has slowed down so it was like u were running at a normal speed and i have 2 cloud jutsu....i edited then into my post and im 2 lazy to take it back out and u cant take it off me cause i dont have it anymore)
found other jutsus so i dont want cloud's anymore
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: attack on cloud   attack on cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 7:07 am

-poof- naraca you fool *i use 10000 balst of death on all of your villager's*dont under estimate the mist village!
Back to top Go down
inushi uchiha

inushi uchiha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:
character sheet: i only protect those who are close to me other than that i don't care if you die

PostSubject: Re: attack on cloud   attack on cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 8:35 am

naraca onimusha wrote:
AHHHHHHHH!!!! *i form hand sighs the ground shakes* the forbidden justu ONIMUSHA AHHHHH! *my hair turns long and white you all fly back and crash to the ground*why..i ask for peace and this is wat i get AHHHHHHH!!!! *i grab inushi and lift him up* how could you we were best friends *i put my hand on inushi and i stab him wit the onimusha sword then i dash at super sonic speed and cut of itchigos legs i quickly get the scroll of cloud justu and i keep it hidden then is shoot heavy cloud beams at the akasuki and the clouds stab them hard they die* *in a deep and powerful voice* i ask for peace why im i attacked
(i already left the village naraca)
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: attack on cloud   attack on cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 6:28 pm

(itcigo your legs are cut off)
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: attack on cloud   attack on cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 10:15 am

naraca i used a clone!!!!!!!!DUHHHH!
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: attack on cloud   attack on cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 5:20 pm

yeah well *i use my onimusha speed and cut your body in kibbles & bits and i let my dog (chalkamaru) eat you ending the battle

(i cut you to fast for you to use a clone or any type of counter so HA)
Back to top Go down
inushi uchiha

inushi uchiha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: attack on cloud   attack on cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 5:23 pm

*appears*need help naraca
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: attack on cloud   attack on cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 5:30 pm

umm yes but inushi dident you attack me?
Back to top Go down
inushi uchiha

inushi uchiha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: attack on cloud   attack on cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 5:37 pm

*rubs head*i was bored besides you really think you can defend it by yourself with how vulnerably it is now
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: attack on cloud   attack on cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 8:29 pm

i guess ok inushi lets take them down * my sword fuels wit soo much lightning*
Back to top Go down
inushi uchiha

inushi uchiha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: attack on cloud   attack on cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 6:01 pm

*forms handsign wolf demension jutsu a giant whole appears in the sky then all of us are brought to an alternate world with no light*
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: attack on cloud   attack on cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:37 pm

hmm interesting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: attack on cloud   attack on cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

attack on cloud
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2