ninja-legends.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ninja-legends.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Me vs somone ( no death match please )

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaara of the Desert

Gaara of the Desert

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Character sheet
Chakra:
Me vs somone ( no death match please ) Left_bar_bleue0/0Me vs somone ( no death match please ) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Exp:
Me vs somone ( no death match please ) Left_bar_bleue0/0Me vs somone ( no death match please ) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
character sheet: chakra

Me vs somone ( no death match please ) Empty
PostSubject: Me vs somone ( no death match please )   Me vs somone ( no death match please ) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 12:59 pm

*sits on the ground makeing shapes with iron in the air*
Back to top Go down
inushi uchiha

inushi uchiha

Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2007-09-01

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:
character sheet: i only protect those who are close to me other than that i don't care if you die

PostSubject: Re: Me vs somone ( no death match please )   Me vs somone ( no death match please ) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 1:03 pm

*appears*if your up to fighting a kage
Back to top Go down
Gaara of the Desert

Gaara of the Desert

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Me vs somone ( no death match please )   Me vs somone ( no death match please ) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 4:37 pm

Hmmm that's taking it the extreme a little.... I'm sorry but that's not going to be a good contest of strength for me ^__^;; I think I will have to go against someone else ^^
Back to top Go down
inushi uchiha

inushi uchiha

Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2007-09-01

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:
character sheet: i only protect those who are close to me other than that i don't care if you die

PostSubject: Re: Me vs somone ( no death match please )   Me vs somone ( no death match please ) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 4:41 pm

ok lol*disapears*
Back to top Go down
Gaara of the Desert

Gaara of the Desert

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Me vs somone ( no death match please )   Me vs somone ( no death match please ) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 10:05 pm

Ok then...now who am I going to fight...I hope it is someone closer to my rank
Back to top Go down
Riakou Uchiha

Riakou Uchiha

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Character sheet
Chakra:
Me vs somone ( no death match please ) Left_bar_bleue100/100Me vs somone ( no death match please ) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Me vs somone ( no death match please )   Me vs somone ( no death match please ) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 1:34 am

how about me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me vs somone ( no death match please )   Me vs somone ( no death match please ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Me vs somone ( no death match please )
Page 1 of 1