ninja-legends.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ninja-legends.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

training ground (for mist use only!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mithos

Mithos

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Character sheet
Chakra:
training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Exp:
training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
character sheet: i am the hidden mist demon

training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 9:03 am

yes it is *charge's at you the pull's my sword into two and slashe's one up and nothing with the other*
Back to top Go down
Amsho Hyuuga

Amsho Hyuuga

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 9:06 am

runs at you and throws three explosive kunais at you "i will not go down without a fight dude"
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Exp:
training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 9:12 am

*dodge's the kunai and apper's behind you as i slash up(this all happen's at the same time real fast!)i then slice up from behind you kick you and jump up punch you to the floor and slice you up on the way down*
Back to top Go down
Amsho Hyuuga

Amsho Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 9:14 am

god he gets the shit beaten out of him
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 9:16 am

old man your goin crazy*pull's out my demon brother glove and slice's you with it*
Back to top Go down
Amsho Hyuuga

Amsho Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 9:19 am

"wait what i am not a old man and what is demon brother glove??" looks at you confused
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 9:21 am

the glove that the deoman brother's use in naruto's mist village misson *dissiper's into mist*
Back to top Go down
Amsho Hyuuga

Amsho Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 9:23 am

"oh" jumps into a tree and looks around
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 9:24 am

*apper's behind you and cut's you back open*
Back to top Go down
Amsho Hyuuga

Amsho Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 9:26 am

you hit a log and does fire ball jutsu behind you "ha you missed"
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 9:27 am

i'm not that stupid it was a decoy!*creats 900000000000 clones and they all use sword dance (the one that i sliced you up with earlyer)*
Back to top Go down
Amsho Hyuuga

Amsho Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 9:29 am

"oh crap" makes 10 clones they throw 6 explosive kunais at your army of clones
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 9:35 am

-p-o-o-f is that the best you got? *activate's byuughan and apper's under you and use's 8 trigram's mountain crusher*your not usin ur mark!
Back to top Go down
Amsho Hyuuga

Amsho Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 9:37 am

you hit a clone and i activate the curse mark "i hope this works" runs at you and grabs your leg and throws you at a tree
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 9:39 am

*dodge's the attack and apper's in side a tree*
Back to top Go down
Amsho Hyuuga

Amsho Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 9:40 am

looks around and starts punching trees
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 9:44 am

*grab's your arm*i joind your site and your mark's up to the 2nd stage!
Back to top Go down
Amsho Hyuuga

Amsho Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 9:57 am

"um so what happens when you are at the second stage??"
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 9:58 am

well you get stronger and faster and you make a BIG change in your hair and all that
Back to top Go down
Amsho Hyuuga

Amsho Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 10:01 am

"awesome" my hair grows "i wonder what happens if i cut my hair"
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 10:05 am

it also change's colour
Back to top Go down
Amsho Hyuuga

Amsho Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 9:08 pm

"awesome but what would happen if i cut my hair right now??" look at ichigo puzzled
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 9:39 am

well it'll boost all of your speed and power
Back to top Go down
Amsho Hyuuga

Amsho Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 8:08 pm

"so are we going to go to the third step dude??"
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 9:28 am

well if u like but and but even though all of your starts are at the max in 3rd stage you could die from all the pressure!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

training ground (for mist use only!)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next