ninja-legends.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ninja-legends.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

inushi vs itchigo:spar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
inushi uchiha

inushi uchiha

Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2007-09-01

Character sheet
Chakra:
inushi vs itchigo:spar Left_bar_bleue0/0inushi vs itchigo:spar Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Exp:
inushi vs itchigo:spar Left_bar_bleue0/0inushi vs itchigo:spar Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
character sheet: i only protect those who are close to me other than that i don't care if you die

inushi vs itchigo:spar Empty
PostSubject: inushi vs itchigo:spar   inushi vs itchigo:spar Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 12:22 pm

you first
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Character sheet
Chakra:
inushi vs itchigo:spar Left_bar_bleue100/100inushi vs itchigo:spar Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Exp:
character sheet: i am the hidden mist demon

PostSubject: Re: inushi vs itchigo:spar   inushi vs itchigo:spar Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 12:25 pm

active vates byuughan *1000 droplets of death*it summons 1000 mist droplets and encase you in the after 1 minute they explode causing you minor damage but since im usin byuughan when they explode they stop your charka lines
Back to top Go down
inushi uchiha

inushi uchiha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:
character sheet: i only protect those who are close to me other than that i don't care if you die

PostSubject: Re: inushi vs itchigo:spar   inushi vs itchigo:spar Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 12:27 pm

*they hit a log then handsigns are formed and i catch you with rasengan from behind and drives it into your back*
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
inushi vs itchigo:spar Left_bar_bleue100/100inushi vs itchigo:spar Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: inushi vs itchigo:spar   inushi vs itchigo:spar Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 12:28 pm

*you hit a log*it doesn't matter if i hit a log there in the air *hidden mist justu 100 senaibon of death*
Back to top Go down
inushi uchiha

inushi uchiha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: inushi vs itchigo:spar   inushi vs itchigo:spar Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 12:31 pm

*forms handsign ice appears and blocks the attack*
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: inushi vs itchigo:spar   inushi vs itchigo:spar Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 12:34 pm

appers from behind *byuughan pressure*your un able to move now *Blast of mist your confused of my possion because of the mist 2 trigrams 4 palms i hit you in the back*
Back to top Go down
inushi uchiha

inushi uchiha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: inushi vs itchigo:spar   inushi vs itchigo:spar Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 12:35 pm

*clone poofs then you get hit in the back with dragonflame jutsu and it burns you*
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: inushi vs itchigo:spar   inushi vs itchigo:spar Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 12:36 pm

ahh crap that was fast *8 trigrams 64 palms*im keepin it basic for the mo
Back to top Go down
inushi uchiha

inushi uchiha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: inushi vs itchigo:spar   inushi vs itchigo:spar Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 12:37 pm

well this is a kage fight though
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: inushi vs itchigo:spar   inushi vs itchigo:spar Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 12:40 pm

i know but i just wanna use basic just *fire ball justu i apper from below barage of lions as you fall i apper from below and slice your back with a kunai then use blast of mist and hide*when we finnish i'll teach you some mist justu if you teach me some waterfall justu
Back to top Go down
inushi uchiha

inushi uchiha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: inushi vs itchigo:spar   inushi vs itchigo:spar Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 12:43 pm

ok*forms handsign a wall of water appears then blocks it then i hit you with a waterdragon and hit you against a tree*
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: inushi vs itchigo:spar   inushi vs itchigo:spar Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 12:46 pm

i hoped it wouldt get like this *i pull a scroll of my back*summoning justu*two small hypogrifs apper and keep you held down*its been over a minute since i used 1000 droplets of death *all the droplets explode blocking your charka lines fire ball justu*
Back to top Go down
inushi uchiha

inushi uchiha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: inushi vs itchigo:spar   inushi vs itchigo:spar Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 12:49 pm

*clone gets crushed then handsigns are formed then i bite my and and touch the ground and then a giant fox appears and looks down at you*i wont attack til you summon your animal

Last edited by on Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: inushi vs itchigo:spar   inushi vs itchigo:spar Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 12:51 pm

*bites hand and touches floor a hypogriff appers*im ready but the droplets shall explode sooner or later
Back to top Go down
inushi uchiha

inushi uchiha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: inushi vs itchigo:spar   inushi vs itchigo:spar Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 12:57 pm

*forms handsign then the fox starts to shoot water bullets at you while i use a jutsu to make them feel like steel*
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: inushi vs itchigo:spar   inushi vs itchigo:spar Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 1:00 pm

-poof- *i apper behind you and slit your throught with a kunai then jump back onto my hypogriff and chuck senibon at you all 1000 droplets on your body explode* you cannot use any more justu
Back to top Go down
inushi uchiha

inushi uchiha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: inushi vs itchigo:spar   inushi vs itchigo:spar Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 1:04 pm

*i block your kunai by ducking then handsigns are formed and the 1000 droplets collide with a water vortex then the fox bites hypogruff in the neck*
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: inushi vs itchigo:spar   inushi vs itchigo:spar Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 1:09 pm

im gonna have to use this *calls hypogrif back it dissipers*feel my NEW justu *100 exploding droplets of pain 100 droplets fall from the sky expolding every thing they hit*-poof- *i dissiper into the tree's* can we stop now?
Back to top Go down
inushi uchiha

inushi uchiha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: inushi vs itchigo:spar   inushi vs itchigo:spar Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 1:12 pm

* the fox swallows the droplets and dispears*sure we can stop whenever you want
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: inushi vs itchigo:spar   inushi vs itchigo:spar Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 1:13 pm

lets go train i'll teach u and u'll teach me
Back to top Go down
inushi uchiha

inushi uchiha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: inushi vs itchigo:spar   inushi vs itchigo:spar Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 1:14 pm

ok make the topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: inushi vs itchigo:spar   inushi vs itchigo:spar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

inushi vs itchigo:spar
Page 1 of 1