ninja-legends.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ninja-legends.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

itchigo and naraca's traning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mithos

Mithos

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Character sheet
Chakra:
itchigo and naraca's traning Left_bar_bleue100/100itchigo and naraca's traning Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Exp:
itchigo and naraca's traning Left_bar_bleue0/0itchigo and naraca's traning Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
character sheet: i am the hidden mist demon

itchigo and naraca's traning Empty
PostSubject: itchigo and naraca's traning   itchigo and naraca's traning Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 3:22 am

so wot u wanna learn?
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2007-09-01

Character sheet
Chakra:
itchigo and naraca's traning Left_bar_bleue100/100itchigo and naraca's traning Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Exp:
itchigo and naraca's traning Left_bar_bleue0/0itchigo and naraca's traning Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
character sheet: i im the raikage of the cloud and i will help many people and stop the people that hurt othere

PostSubject: Re: itchigo and naraca's traning   itchigo and naraca's traning Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 3:24 am

hmmm let me think
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:
character sheet: i im the raikage of the cloud and i will help many people and stop the people that hurt othere

PostSubject: Re: itchigo and naraca's traning   itchigo and naraca's traning Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 3:28 am

how about mist arrow
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: itchigo and naraca's traning   itchigo and naraca's traning Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 3:30 am

yep ok first of all focus your charka into your hand (wich ever ones your strogest)
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: itchigo and naraca's traning   itchigo and naraca's traning Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 3:31 am

*i focus my chakra in my right hand*now what
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: itchigo and naraca's traning   itchigo and naraca's traning Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 3:33 am

conectrate and pull back with your leaft hand then relese ur left hand
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: itchigo and naraca's traning   itchigo and naraca's traning Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 3:35 am

* i conectrate and pull back wit my left hand and pull back then release my hand*
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: itchigo and naraca's traning   itchigo and naraca's traning Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 3:37 am

woah quiet gd now see if u can hit that top branch *points to the branch at the verry top*you can relses as many as your chakara allows or how ever many u wont
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: itchigo and naraca's traning   itchigo and naraca's traning Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 3:40 am

ok i wil try*i pull back and shoot at the branch and i just scratch the branch*
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: itchigo and naraca's traning   itchigo and naraca's traning Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 3:41 am

very well done *i use the justu and hit the higest branch*
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: itchigo and naraca's traning   itchigo and naraca's traning Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 3:48 am

i will try again*i use the justu and i hit the top of the tree* now that was good
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: itchigo and naraca's traning   itchigo and naraca's traning Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 3:49 am

yes that was good now time for 1000 droplets of death and mist barrage
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: itchigo and naraca's traning   itchigo and naraca's traning Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 3:51 am

ok lets start wit the droplets
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: itchigo and naraca's traning   itchigo and naraca's traning Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 3:53 am

first concentrate charka into your hands
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: itchigo and naraca's traning   itchigo and naraca's traning Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 4:04 am

*i concentrate my chakra in my hands*
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: itchigo and naraca's traning   itchigo and naraca's traning Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 4:09 am

now push your hands down to the floor and relese lift your hands back up and push out in front of you
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: itchigo and naraca's traning   itchigo and naraca's traning Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 4:18 am

*i push my hands down to the floor and i relese lift in my hands and back up and i push out in front of me*
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: itchigo and naraca's traning   itchigo and naraca's traning Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 4:22 am

very well done now for mist barage. first start using barage of lions then on the final axe kick focos your charka into your right foot if you have hit with the axe kick propley u will apper as mist bellow my clone kick his spine and re-apper above kick and spin kick his chest *creats 40 clone for use to pratice on*just try it out i allways have more
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: itchigo and naraca's traning   itchigo and naraca's traning Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 4:35 am

ok*i use lions barrage and during then on the final axe kick i focus my my chakra in my foot then i axe kick his face i apper below him and kick his spine then i reapper above him and kick his chest i do this 40 times on all the clones*
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: itchigo and naraca's traning   itchigo and naraca's traning Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 4:36 am

gd i gotta go in 25mins so can we spar?
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: itchigo and naraca's traning   itchigo and naraca's traning Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 4:39 am

sure in the battle arena
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: itchigo and naraca's traning   itchigo and naraca's traning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

itchigo and naraca's traning
Page 1 of 1