ninja-legends.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ninja-legends.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sayu's training

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
inushi uchiha

inushi uchiha

Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2007-09-01

Character sheet
Chakra:
Sayu's training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sayu's training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Exp:
Sayu's training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sayu's training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
character sheet: i only protect those who are close to me other than that i don't care if you die

Sayu's training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sayu's training   Sayu's training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 5:12 pm

good now heres something a little tougher the waterball jutsu*forms handsign then i shoot water balls from my mouth and they crush half a tree*now you try
Back to top Go down
Sayu

Sayu

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Sayu's training   Sayu's training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 5:16 pm

....I get the feeling that after today meh throat ish gonna be sore o.o *Copies the handsigns and opens her mouth letting spheres of water out*
Back to top Go down
inushi uchiha

inushi uchiha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:
character sheet: i only protect those who are close to me other than that i don't care if you die

PostSubject: Re: Sayu's training   Sayu's training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 5:20 pm

lolz good now for the exspansion jutsu *forms hand then body starts to change shape and i get bigger*now you try just concentrate
Back to top Go down
Sayu

Sayu

PostSubject: Re: Sayu's training   Sayu's training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 5:22 pm

.... I don't wanna get fat o.o I likey only being 116!!!!!!! o.o
Back to top Go down
inushi uchiha

inushi uchiha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Sayu's training   Sayu's training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 5:25 pm

lolz ok *turns to normal* hmmm o yea i'll teach you the stone reaper jutsu
Back to top Go down
Sayu

Sayu

PostSubject: Re: Sayu's training   Sayu's training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 5:26 pm

okay!! ^^
Back to top Go down
inushi uchiha

inushi uchiha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Sayu's training   Sayu's training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 5:27 pm

ok now im gonna teach you the stone reaper jutsu i can't use it on you cause its a touture jutsu basicly i'll tell you how to use it you form the lion, wolf, and fox hansigns then stone reapers wil appear around the enemy and make them live through their worst fears could even make them kill themselves*
Back to top Go down
Sayu

Sayu

PostSubject: Re: Sayu's training   Sayu's training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 5:29 pm

So I am guessing I cant really pratice it....cause then I'd be doing it to you o.o
Back to top Go down
inushi uchiha

inushi uchiha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Sayu's training   Sayu's training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 5:30 pm

*rubs head*lolz i guess not but only use that as a last result
Back to top Go down
inushi uchiha

inushi uchiha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Sayu's training   Sayu's training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 5:30 pm

gtg cya later
Back to top Go down
Sayu

Sayu

PostSubject: Re: Sayu's training   Sayu's training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 5:31 pm

*Nods her head and writes down how to do it* ^^ Okay I got it! ^^
Back to top Go down
inushi uchiha

inushi uchiha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Sayu's training   Sayu's training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 2:42 pm

ok im back
Back to top Go down
Sayu

Sayu

PostSubject: Re: Sayu's training   Sayu's training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 2:45 pm

Welcome back!!! ^^ *huggles* ^^
Back to top Go down
inushi uchiha

inushi uchiha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Sayu's training   Sayu's training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 2:46 pm

thanx
Back to top Go down
Sayu

Sayu

PostSubject: Re: Sayu's training   Sayu's training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 2:46 pm

your welcome ^^
Back to top Go down
inushi uchiha

inushi uchiha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Sayu's training   Sayu's training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 2:48 pm

im an uchiha now
Back to top Go down
Sayu

Sayu

PostSubject: Re: Sayu's training   Sayu's training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 2:49 pm

Congrats ^^
Back to top Go down
inushi uchiha

inushi uchiha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Sayu's training   Sayu's training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 2:50 pm

thanx so whatcha want to learn now
Back to top Go down
Sayu

Sayu

PostSubject: Re: Sayu's training   Sayu's training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 2:53 pm

Anything your willing to teach me ^^
Back to top Go down
inushi uchiha

inushi uchiha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Sayu's training   Sayu's training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 2:56 pm

*gives her a water ballon*see if you can pop the ballon with your chakra i'll show you*focuses chakra in the ballon then it pops*
Back to top Go down
Sayu

Sayu

PostSubject: Re: Sayu's training   Sayu's training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 2:58 pm

*Takes his hand and puts a balloon in it* Okay!! ^^ I'll do what you did just with ya holding it o.o cause. Being soaked while wearing all white just ish not good. o.o *Focuses her chakra into her hand and then into the balloon*
Back to top Go down
inushi uchiha

inushi uchiha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Sayu's training   Sayu's training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 3:00 pm

*looks at her hand then at her*lolz good
Back to top Go down
Sayu

Sayu

PostSubject: Re: Sayu's training   Sayu's training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 3:03 pm

^__^ so all I gots to do ish make it go Pop like a cherry? O.o ......o.o I said something with a double meaning!!!!!!! x3
Back to top Go down
inushi uchiha

inushi uchiha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Sayu's training   Sayu's training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 3:05 pm

yep lolz
Back to top Go down
Sayu

Sayu

PostSubject: Re: Sayu's training   Sayu's training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 3:06 pm

okay!! ^^ *Places her hand on the balloon,making it pop a few seconds later*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sayu's training   Sayu's training - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sayu's training
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next