ninja-legends.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ninja-legends.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

sound jutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kirai uchiha

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2007-09-01

Character sheet
Chakra:
sound jutsu Left_bar_bleue100000/100000sound jutsu Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Exp:
sound jutsu Left_bar_bleue100000/100000sound jutsu Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
character sheet: chakra

sound jutsu Empty
PostSubject: sound jutsu   sound jutsu Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 10:29 pm

Air Slicing Blast - A device implanted in both arms of the user (usually from the palms) allows the control of super sonic sound waves an air pressure. The device allows the currents to be concentrated in one place, and creates large blasts of air shot from the palms.

Four Man Purple Flame Array - A co-operation, 4 person jutsu, creates a large purple box shaped barrier used to surround people or battles. Anything that touches the barrier bursts into purple flame.

Impure World Resurrection - A very high level and forbidden summoning skill. The user summons the bodies of the person/people he prefers in wooden boxes with their name on it. After the bodies are summoned the summoner must insert kunais knifes into the summoned bodies. These knives nullify the summoned person's soul and give control of the soul to the summoner.

For this summoning human sacrifices must be made so that the soul of those whom were sacrificed can tie the summoned to this world. One person must be killed for one summoned person. Two for two and so on.

Double Snake Assassination - This technique is a murder-suicide technique. Both the opponent and the user must die. This is also why it is treated as a forbidden jutsu.

this is only sound ninja jutsu(note there is also the sound 5 i will only be taking afew sound ninja(4) and they will learn the jutsu - i will be taking the 5th sound all 5 of the sound will not no eachothers jutsu not even myself) as for the list up there only the top 2 and all sound ninja will learn it
Back to top Go down

sound jutsu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ninja-legends.forumotion.com :: Your first category :: jutsus-
Jump to: