ninja-legends.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ninja-legends.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

itchigo and unshi traning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mithos

Mithos

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Character sheet
Chakra:
itchigo and unshi traning Left_bar_bleue100/100itchigo and unshi traning Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Exp:
itchigo and unshi traning Left_bar_bleue0/0itchigo and unshi traning Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
character sheet: i am the hidden mist demon

itchigo and unshi traning Empty
PostSubject: itchigo and unshi traning   itchigo and unshi traning Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 1:16 pm

wot u wanna learn?
Back to top Go down
inushi uchiha

inushi uchiha

Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2007-09-01

Character sheet
Chakra:
itchigo and unshi traning Left_bar_bleue0/0itchigo and unshi traning Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Exp:
character sheet: i only protect those who are close to me other than that i don't care if you die

PostSubject: Re: itchigo and unshi traning   itchigo and unshi traning Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 1:21 pm

your mist senon technic
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
itchigo and unshi traning Left_bar_bleue100/100itchigo and unshi traning Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: itchigo and unshi traning   itchigo and unshi traning Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 1:24 pm

ok wanna learn 1000 droplets of death as well ? cus when then senibon justu and 1000 droplets of death are combiend it's hell of a good
Back to top Go down
inushi uchiha

inushi uchiha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:
character sheet: i only protect those who are close to me other than that i don't care if you die

PostSubject: Re: itchigo and unshi traning   itchigo and unshi traning Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 1:25 pm

ok lol then i'll teach you water crescent jutsu i never used it but i'll teach it to you its strong
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: itchigo and unshi traning   itchigo and unshi traning Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 1:29 pm

ok just go for it
Back to top Go down
inushi uchiha

inushi uchiha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: itchigo and unshi traning   itchigo and unshi traning Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 1:33 pm

ok first focus chakra in you stomach
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: itchigo and unshi traning   itchigo and unshi traning Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 12:48 pm

*focus' charka into stomach*
Back to top Go down
inushi uchiha

inushi uchiha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: itchigo and unshi traning   itchigo and unshi traning Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 6:48 pm

ok now think of a giant ball of water in your stomach like the moon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: itchigo and unshi traning   itchigo and unshi traning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

itchigo and unshi traning
Page 1 of 1