ninja-legends.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ninja-legends.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

waterfall village gates

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
inushi uchiha

inushi uchiha

Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2007-09-01

Character sheet
Chakra:
waterfall village gates Left_bar_bleue0/0waterfall village gates Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Exp:
waterfall village gates Left_bar_bleue0/0waterfall village gates Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
character sheet: i only protect those who are close to me other than that i don't care if you die

waterfall village gates Empty
PostSubject: waterfall village gates   waterfall village gates Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 2:55 pm

*5 guards suround the village gate*
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Number of posts : 250

Character sheet
Chakra:
waterfall village gates Left_bar_bleue100/100waterfall village gates Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Exp:
character sheet: i im the raikage of the cloud and i will help many people and stop the people that hurt othere

PostSubject: Re: waterfall village gates   waterfall village gates Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 4:36 am

may i come in
Back to top Go down
inushi uchiha

inushi uchiha

Number of posts : 408

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:
character sheet: i only protect those who are close to me other than that i don't care if you die

PostSubject: Re: waterfall village gates   waterfall village gates Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 6:47 pm

*guard1-sure*gate opens guard2-welcome*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: waterfall village gates   waterfall village gates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

waterfall village gates
Page 1 of 1