ninja-legends.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ninja-legends.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

teks mission to protect naraca

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mithos

Mithos

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Character sheet
Chakra:
teks mission to protect naraca Left_bar_bleue100/100teks mission to protect naraca Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Exp:
teks mission to protect naraca Left_bar_bleue0/0teks mission to protect naraca Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
character sheet: i am the hidden mist demon

teks mission to protect naraca Empty
PostSubject: teks mission to protect naraca   teks mission to protect naraca Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 11:57 am

now tek be nice to this man ok
Back to top Go down
tek hyuuga

tek hyuuga

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2007-09-03

PostSubject: Re: teks mission to protect naraca   teks mission to protect naraca Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 11:59 am

do i have to lol ok[/b][/i][/u]
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
teks mission to protect naraca Left_bar_bleue100/100teks mission to protect naraca Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Exp:
teks mission to protect naraca Left_bar_bleue0/0teks mission to protect naraca Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: teks mission to protect naraca   teks mission to protect naraca Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 12:02 pm

yes u do *smacks you round the head*
Back to top Go down
tek hyuuga

tek hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: teks mission to protect naraca   teks mission to protect naraca Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 12:02 pm

dont smack me only i can *smacks himself*
Back to top Go down
tek hyuuga

tek hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: teks mission to protect naraca   teks mission to protect naraca Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 12:03 pm

k i will
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: teks mission to protect naraca   teks mission to protect naraca Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 12:04 pm

im a kage so dont tell me wot to do got it!*kicks your leg then bows to naraca*how are you? =)
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2007-09-01

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:
character sheet: i im the raikage of the cloud and i will help many people and stop the people that hurt othere

PostSubject: Re: teks mission to protect naraca   teks mission to protect naraca Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 12:06 pm

im fine so this is the guy to protect me
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: teks mission to protect naraca   teks mission to protect naraca Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 12:07 pm

yeh he is *wispers to tek*dont say any thing rude or personal got it?*activtes byuughan*so tek got any questions?
Back to top Go down
tek hyuuga

tek hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: teks mission to protect naraca   teks mission to protect naraca Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 12:08 pm

will i be killing to protect him
Back to top Go down
tek hyuuga

tek hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: teks mission to protect naraca   teks mission to protect naraca Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 12:08 pm

activates byuughan
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:
character sheet: i im the raikage of the cloud and i will help many people and stop the people that hurt othere

PostSubject: Re: teks mission to protect naraca   teks mission to protect naraca Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 12:09 pm

maybe it all depends
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: teks mission to protect naraca   teks mission to protect naraca Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 12:11 pm

lets get going then *starts walking*
Back to top Go down
tek hyuuga

tek hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: teks mission to protect naraca   teks mission to protect naraca Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 12:12 pm

*whistles while walking*
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: teks mission to protect naraca   teks mission to protect naraca Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 12:12 pm

*walks ahead*
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: teks mission to protect naraca   teks mission to protect naraca Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 12:13 pm

tek do you know wot we gotta do? and naraca how are you on this fine day?
Back to top Go down
tek hyuuga

tek hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: teks mission to protect naraca   teks mission to protect naraca Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 12:14 pm

how do i pass the academy
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: teks mission to protect naraca   teks mission to protect naraca Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 12:14 pm

i have a headache right now
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: teks mission to protect naraca   teks mission to protect naraca Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 12:15 pm

*stops and looks at tek*
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: teks mission to protect naraca   teks mission to protect naraca Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 12:16 pm

well tek u gotta take part *smacks tek round the head*this nice man's got a headache! *uses shadow clone justu 40 clones apper*
Back to top Go down
tek hyuuga

tek hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: teks mission to protect naraca   teks mission to protect naraca Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 12:16 pm

r u gunna hurt me
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: teks mission to protect naraca   teks mission to protect naraca Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 12:17 pm

itchigo dont smack your student unless you have to
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: teks mission to protect naraca   teks mission to protect naraca Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 12:17 pm

he may if u piss him off to much but i can tell you im gonna hurt you sooner or later *turns to look at tek all clones copy*
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: teks mission to protect naraca   teks mission to protect naraca Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 12:20 pm

do us all a favor ictigo calm down
Back to top Go down
tek hyuuga

tek hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: teks mission to protect naraca   teks mission to protect naraca Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 12:20 pm

*flinches*
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: teks mission to protect naraca   teks mission to protect naraca Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 12:21 pm

im just happy teks ready to fight *hears noises in the bushes*tek do you know wot that is?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: teks mission to protect naraca   teks mission to protect naraca Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

teks mission to protect naraca
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next