ninja-legends.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ninja-legends.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the hyuuga clan training

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Amsho Hyuuga

Amsho Hyuuga

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2007-09-04

the hyuuga clan training Empty
PostSubject: the hyuuga clan training   the hyuuga clan training Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 5:08 am

sit on the ground waiting for someone to come that can teach him attacks from the hyuuga clan
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Character sheet
Chakra:
the hyuuga clan training Left_bar_bleue100/100the hyuuga clan training Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Exp:
the hyuuga clan training Left_bar_bleue0/0the hyuuga clan training Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
character sheet: i am the hidden mist demon

PostSubject: Re: the hyuuga clan training   the hyuuga clan training Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 7:18 am

i'll teach you when ur on!
Back to top Go down
Amsho Hyuuga

Amsho Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: the hyuuga clan training   the hyuuga clan training Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 2:21 pm

ok well i am on now
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
the hyuuga clan training Left_bar_bleue100/100the hyuuga clan training Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Exp:
the hyuuga clan training Left_bar_bleue0/0the hyuuga clan training Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: the hyuuga clan training   the hyuuga clan training Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 9:42 am

now ur not but ny way wot u wanna learn Question lol!
Back to top Go down
Gennosuke Ruuku

Gennosuke Ruuku

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: the hyuuga clan training   the hyuuga clan training Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 5:07 am

I would also like to learn the techniques of our great clan.
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: the hyuuga clan training   the hyuuga clan training Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 10:40 am

i know that but wot yah wanna learn? *activates byuughan and uses eight trigrams mountain crusher on a boulder*that's my best one so far*the boulder smashes into 10000pices*and you may be able to learn it
Back to top Go down
Amsho Hyuuga

Amsho Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: the hyuuga clan training   the hyuuga clan training Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 4:42 pm

"well can i learn some moves for the hyuuga clan"
Back to top Go down
Riakou Uchiha

Riakou Uchiha

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:
character sheet: chakra

PostSubject: Re: the hyuuga clan training   the hyuuga clan training Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 6:38 pm

*comes in* You Hyuuga's are nothing compared to the Uchiha's your bykugun can't compared to the almighty Sharingan. *walks out*
Back to top Go down
Cornelio_Uchiha
Admin
Cornelio_Uchiha

Number of posts : 546
Registration date : 2007-09-01

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:
character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: the hyuuga clan training   the hyuuga clan training Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 6:48 pm

dont say that byuakugan is prtty strong
Back to top Go down
https://coolbb.forumotion.com
Amsho Hyuuga

Amsho Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: the hyuuga clan training   the hyuuga clan training Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 7:35 pm

ya what he said cause i don't think uchiha's can see chakra points
Back to top Go down
Riakou Uchiha

Riakou Uchiha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: the hyuuga clan training   the hyuuga clan training Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 11:19 pm

lol jokes the hyuugas are my favourite clan i just wanted to see how people reacted, GO NEJI
Back to top Go down
Riakou Uchiha

Riakou Uchiha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: the hyuuga clan training   the hyuuga clan training Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 11:20 pm

sorry if i affended you
Back to top Go down
Gennosuke Ruuku

Gennosuke Ruuku

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: the hyuuga clan training   the hyuuga clan training Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 12:36 am

well yeah i wouldn't mind learning that techinique, I will try my best to learn it sensei.
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: the hyuuga clan training   the hyuuga clan training Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 10:24 am

it's spelt byuughan all of u miss speller's
Back to top Go down
Cornelio_Uchiha
Admin
Cornelio_Uchiha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:
character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: the hyuuga clan training   the hyuuga clan training Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 3:04 pm

is actually byakugan
Back to top Go down
Riakou Uchiha

Riakou Uchiha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: the hyuuga clan training   the hyuuga clan training Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 6:32 pm

cornelio was right i forgot how to spell it
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: the hyuuga clan training   the hyuuga clan training Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 2:14 am

nuh uh it's byuughan i've read the proper manga seen all the movies out so far and played all of the games so i should know!
Back to top Go down
Cornelio_Uchiha
Admin
Cornelio_Uchiha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:
character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: the hyuuga clan training   the hyuuga clan training Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 9:38 am

then go to google and search wat i put and ull see it!
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: the hyuuga clan training   the hyuuga clan training Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 9:40 am

i cant be bovered to arugue! *activates byuughan and my curse mark*i spell it one way u spell it the other
Back to top Go down
Cornelio_Uchiha
Admin
Cornelio_Uchiha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:
character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: the hyuuga clan training   the hyuuga clan training Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 9:47 am

activates mangekyou"ahh forget it im not going to argue about this stupid thing
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: the hyuuga clan training   the hyuuga clan training Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 9:49 am

yeh it's just nice to have calmness!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the hyuuga clan training   the hyuuga clan training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the hyuuga clan training
Page 1 of 1