ninja-legends.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ninja-legends.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mithos

Mithos

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Character sheet
Chakra:
Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar Left_bar_bleue100/100Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Exp:
Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar Left_bar_bleue0/0Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
character sheet: i am the hidden mist demon

Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar Empty
PostSubject: Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar   Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 7:05 am

ok your target is to get the bell's off of me
Back to top Go down
Kaeda Mai

Kaeda Mai

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar   Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 7:11 am

alright..

*grins*

this might be fun...

wait are there any rules or whatever?
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar Left_bar_bleue100/100Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Exp:
Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar Left_bar_bleue0/0Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar   Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 7:11 am

nope just not to kill *creats 60 clone's and summons my hypogriff*
Back to top Go down
Kaeda Mai

Kaeda Mai

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar   Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 7:17 am

heh ^.^; so many clones..
----
*handsigns* "Byakyugan"
----
*following another set of handsigns* "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu" she this time got 2 clones up, all leaped away and clones r in the air. they do handsigns for mist ball jutsus on the other clones. i focused on getting the bell from ichigo*
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar   Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 7:18 am

*chucks kunai at you and your clone*you cant get the bell like that
Back to top Go down
Kaeda Mai

Kaeda Mai

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar   Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 7:21 am

>-> no? no jutsu?
-----

*Ducks down away from the kunai thrown at her.*
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar   Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 7:23 am

yes you can use justu but the bell aint that easy to get
*pulls out swor'd and slice's the air*
Back to top Go down
Kaeda Mai

Kaeda Mai

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar   Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 7:27 am

Alright..
---
i will get this bell..!
---
*runs towards ichigo, while performing handsigns* "Kawarimi no Jutsu" *she performed the replacement jutsu right as she got up to him she tried to reach for the bell*
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar   Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 7:28 am

*dodge's but fall's*ahhh*break's fall but leave's an open space*
Back to top Go down
Kaeda Mai

Kaeda Mai

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar   Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 7:34 am

*After he dodged she was behind him now.*
----
*handsigns* "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu" * a clone was behind him instead of me, as in the air, i perform handsigns for mist ball jutsu, it was small shot at him.
---
if im fast enough, he'll dodge that and ill probably be able to get the bell"
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar   Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 7:35 am

*dodge's the mist ball spin's and chuck's kunai in every direction falls and the bell come's off*
Back to top Go down
Kaeda Mai

Kaeda Mai

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar   Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 7:39 am

ahhhh O.O'
---
*handsigns* "Kawarimi no Jutsu"
---
*the kunai hit my body PooF was a log of wood, i appear close to ichigo where i again reached for the bell and a slight touch of it from my finger tips.*
Back to top Go down
Kaeda Mai

Kaeda Mai

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar   Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 7:39 am

ohh scratch that i didnt see the bell came off lol
Back to top Go down
Kaeda Mai

Kaeda Mai

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar   Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 7:40 am

should i repost that then? lol
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar   Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 7:42 am

*hand sign's*Kage bushin no justu *3 clone's apper and chuck me up into the air*here goes *i dive down and chuck explosive tags on every tree to my left and right i then pull out my sword put it in front of me and spin (80% chance of dieing when doing this) does a body check and see's i've lost the bell*
Back to top Go down
Amsho Hyuuga

Amsho Hyuuga

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar   Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 7:45 am

"sorry that i was late" activates byukuhgan
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar   Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 7:47 am

ahhhhh *screem's in pain from a snapped finger*
Back to top Go down
gen uchiha

gen uchiha

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2007-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar   Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 7:48 am

can i jump in?
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar   Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 7:48 am

yeh for a bit
Back to top Go down
Kaeda Mai

Kaeda Mai

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar   Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 7:49 am

O.o;
---
*focused most of her chakra on on this jutsu*
---
*handsigns* "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu"
---
*It was more than she expected of her to get 30 clones, then about to do handsigns for a jutsu (i assume...you said the bell fell off.. ) i spot the bells from the corner of my eye.*
---
there it is...
---
*She ran to the bells that were lying on the ground from where he was standing b4.*
Back to top Go down
Kaeda Mai

Kaeda Mai

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar   Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 7:49 am

( o wow lol!!!!!! hi everone i was late haha ><)
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar   Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 7:51 am

*heal's finger and apper's in front of you*not so fast*pulls out mist weppon's and chuck's the in evry directon*
Back to top Go down
gen uchiha

gen uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar   Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 7:53 am

*dodges**hand signs fireball jutsu*
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar   Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 7:53 am

ok then guy's they real fun's gonna start now with a misson *dodge's the fire ball and counter's with a mist pheonix*
Back to top Go down
gen uchiha

gen uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar   Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 7:54 am

*hand signs clone jutsu**more handsigns chidori*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar   Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ichigo,Kaeda Mai and Amsho Hyuuga spar
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next