ninja-legends.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ninja-legends.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

quiz for all interesting on going to chunnin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cornelio_Uchiha
Admin
Cornelio_Uchiha

Number of posts : 546
Registration date : 2007-09-01

Character sheet
Chakra:
quiz for all interesting on going to chunnin Left_bar_bleue0/0quiz for all interesting on going to chunnin Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Exp:
quiz for all interesting on going to chunnin Left_bar_bleue0/0quiz for all interesting on going to chunnin Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
character sheet:

quiz for all interesting on going to chunnin Empty
PostSubject: quiz for all interesting on going to chunnin   quiz for all interesting on going to chunnin Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 1:51 pm

Alright, history quiz--this is in chronological order from my first posts to my last posts, so just look it up there.

history section

1. Describe the basic structure of a "Raider"-class ANBU.

2. How have Ninja structure and ethics changed since the first war with the samurai?

3. The last Great Shinobi war involved which two villages (Hint: both were characterized by the attempt to kidnap Hinata Hyuuga)

4. True or False: During the first great shinobi war, Snow nad Sand were allied with Konoha.

5. What were the two sides in the eastern continent during hte 2nd great shinobi wars? (the East means the world of TNR)

6: who was the Hokage by the time of the 3rd great shinobi war?

7: Udner which flag was MysTech originally formed?

8. Which gneeration Hokage is Konaru?

History class II: rise of the demons quiz

9: Define "Hollow"

10. Write down all 3 types of people who may be capable of defeating hollows and demons

PM the naswer to me, and I'll get back in a week.
Back to top Go down
https://coolbb.forumotion.com
Riakou Uchiha

Riakou Uchiha

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Character sheet
Chakra:
quiz for all interesting on going to chunnin Left_bar_bleue100/100quiz for all interesting on going to chunnin Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Exp:
character sheet: chakra

quiz for all interesting on going to chunnin Empty
PostSubject: Re: quiz for all interesting on going to chunnin   quiz for all interesting on going to chunnin Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 1:59 am

ok i will do the test
Back to top Go down

quiz for all interesting on going to chunnin
Page 1 of 1