ninja-legends.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ninja-legends.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

training ground (for mist use only!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mithos

Mithos

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Character sheet
Chakra:
training ground (for mist use only!) Left_bar_bleue100/100training ground (for mist use only!) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Exp:
training ground (for mist use only!) Left_bar_bleue0/0training ground (for mist use only!) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
character sheet: i am the hidden mist demon

training ground (for mist use only!) Empty
PostSubject: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 4:27 am

come here to train and talk to your friend's *point's out some shop's*stop there for food drink's and wepon's
Back to top Go down
Kaeda Mai

Kaeda Mai

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-09-29

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 4:29 am

*waves* here
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
training ground (for mist use only!) Left_bar_bleue100/100training ground (for mist use only!) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Exp:
training ground (for mist use only!) Left_bar_bleue0/0training ground (for mist use only!) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 4:31 am

*walk's over to you still glowing with my curse mark*wot u wanna learn? (if you join hyuuga i can teach you more justu)
Back to top Go down
Kaeda Mai

Kaeda Mai

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 4:33 am

the basics for now i guess *was ready*

(ok i can go wit hyuuga )
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 4:34 am

ok i'll add you to hyuugha as well *doe's hand sign's and use a mist ball*have a go at that
Back to top Go down
Kaeda Mai

Kaeda Mai

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 4:38 am

*closes eyes and ducks down from the mist ball* that te basic jutsu?
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 4:40 am

um.....it can be *doe's hand sign's and creat's 90 clones 20 for me 70 for you doe's some more hand sign's*Mist sword dance*5 sword's apper and follow one clone around*
Back to top Go down
Kaeda Mai

Kaeda Mai

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 4:45 am

*looks at ichigo and at ur clones* i gota fight those?

ok... show me the mist ball jutsu again.

*as said i start to focus on my chakra* ?
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 4:47 am

wel you can if you wont and there only levle one i can bring up some mist one if you like! *re-does the hand sign's for mist ball and hit's one of my clone's*see not to hard -P-O-O-F *the clone explode's and i activate byuughan*
Back to top Go down
Kaeda Mai

Kaeda Mai

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 4:51 am

*as i followed on how u did the hand signs, i do hand signs for mist ball jutsu. as i done it a small...probably about size of small rock figure shot at one of ur clones, obviously wasnt powerful enough*
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 4:52 am

-poof- *the clone diisper's and so doe's a tree behind it*nope the smaller and faster the better
Back to top Go down
Kaeda Mai

Kaeda Mai

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 4:57 am

i see

___

*performs hand signs* "mist ball jutsu!" *i did again it was the same small sized. it hit a clone PooF a puff of white cloud appeared and the clone was gone*
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 4:59 am

*i run up to a clone and use Eight trigrams 256 palms mountain destoryer all of my clone's dissepere and the floor around me goes*that's a hyuuga justu and it's storng
Back to top Go down
Kaeda Mai

Kaeda Mai

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 5:04 am

*watching u, i was surprised u took out all the clones*

( since supposivly i have hyuuga bloodline, is byakyugan natrual or gota learn it? )
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 5:06 am

it's natrual and you have got it and you can learn that feel free to post ny hyuuga or ist justu u wont in either of them and i'll approve em
Back to top Go down
Kaeda Mai

Kaeda Mai

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 5:07 am

ok give a min
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 5:08 am

yup im on for a looooooooon time ok
Back to top Go down
Kaeda Mai

Kaeda Mai

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 5:11 am

ok i made request fpr hyuuga
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 5:11 am

i've allready added you like 30min's ago
Back to top Go down
Kaeda Mai

Kaeda Mai

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 5:14 am

lmao. ok then, sorry for my slowness
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 5:16 am

np it don't matter *look's at you and use's 8 trigrams 64 palms*
Back to top Go down
Kaeda Mai

Kaeda Mai

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 5:24 am

*hand sign" "Byakyugan" *blocks first couple of your 8 trigrams 64 palms an gets hit by the rest, i fall to the ground*

(i acually didnt know what to put.. lol it really possible to even block 8trigrams64palms? )
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 5:25 am

yup it is if your fast *i stand over you and pick you up then i hug you*did you answer my poll? *your body start's to glow green and you heal*
Back to top Go down
Kaeda Mai

Kaeda Mai

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 5:29 am

I want to become stronger, ill work hard, and maybe even surpass you ichigo-sama ( or should i call you kage instead? lol )

*gets balance on standing willing to keep going*
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 5:30 am

i don't mind wot you say see if you can dodge this*i pull out a mist kunai and chuck it at you it turn's to mist*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

training ground (for mist use only!)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next