ninja-legends.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ninja-legends.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

training ground (for mist use only!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaeda Mai

Kaeda Mai

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-09-29

training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 5:35 am

O.o how could i dodge if it turned to mist?

*jumps out the direction you threw the kunai*
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Character sheet
Chakra:
training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Exp:
training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
character sheet: i am the hidden mist demon

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 5:36 am

well you can contorl mist thing's so you could turn it on me
Back to top Go down
Kaeda Mai

Kaeda Mai

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 5:38 am

control... with chakra right?

___
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Exp:
training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 5:40 am

yup*pulls out 80 mist kunai 20 mist shurikun and 64 mist demon windmill*
Back to top Go down
Kaeda Mai

Kaeda Mai

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 5:42 am

O.O *points at you* your crazy!! *hand sign, Focuses on her chakra to try to control the mist weapons b4 they hit her*
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 5:45 am

i haven't chucked em yet *chuck's all 164 wepon's then apper's behind you and use's 164 palms*
Back to top Go down
Kaeda Mai

Kaeda Mai

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 5:52 am

>->; i was prepareing? lol

______

*concentrates on her chakra and on controling the weapons, ( ill use Ital for thinking so u know) I cant fall again, i wont fall and be beaten i managed to get a good maybe 20 weapons to turn back on you. i quickly perform handsigns for a body clone jutsu.* "Bunshin no Jutsu" A clone appeared and took the hits of the remaining weapons. PooF it went. and i was standing behind you*
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 5:55 am

*jump's and dissiper's in mist*
Back to top Go down
Kaeda Mai

Kaeda Mai

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 5:58 am

*handsign* "Byakyugan" * looks for you *

( can byakyugan see thru mist lol? dumd question :/ huh?? )
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 6:03 am

well it can if there's charka around *i apper above you with my head above your and im on the bottom of a branch hanging up-side down*hehehe*i pull my sword out*
Back to top Go down
Kaeda Mai

Kaeda Mai

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 6:09 am

o.o; a sword? *leaps back away from you, hand signs* "Mist ball jutsu" This time was the size of a baseball (lawl) wit good speed on it*
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 6:10 am

*doge's the mist ball and apper's behind you*hehehe-sniff's air-*dissiper's under ground*
Back to top Go down
Kaeda Mai

Kaeda Mai

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 6:15 am

v-v .. how do i get you from under the ground??

*hand signs* "Bunshin no Jutsu" * a clone appeared and stood there as i disapeared into mist closely watching whats gona happen next*
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 6:17 am

*activate's byuughan and look's up but see's that there's no chakra in the clone*lol*pull's out a kunai and chuck's it at you*
Back to top Go down
Kaeda Mai

Kaeda Mai

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 6:24 am

*handsign* Byakyu.. *a little late, i got hit by the kunai on the arm it cut flesh open but wasnt serious*

Ichigo-Sensei. . . is that all you got? come out and stop hidding

*handsigns* "Bunshin no Jutsu" *i do again a clone appears next to me. i stay in my place waiting for him to come out*
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 6:26 am

hahahaha *apper's above ground and put's on my demon brother glove*this has poisen and you have an open wound *swing's the glove and the chain come's out a wrap's around your clone*
Back to top Go down
Kaeda Mai

Kaeda Mai

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 6:29 am

O-o; you trying to kill me? lol

------

*out of breath i look around. maybe a bit more then ill ask for a break, im not used to this quite yet

*i brace myself for the attack*
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 6:33 am

*pull's out 90,0000 kunai and a wepon scroll*now let's get this started*pulls out my summoning scroll and chuck's the wepon one to you*just a bit of help you'll need it*summon's two small animal's covered in mist*this is gonna be fun*chuck's all 90,0000 kunai at you and there mist one's*
Back to top Go down
Kaeda Mai

Kaeda Mai

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 6:39 am

O-O' *hand signs* "Byakyugan" *performs other hand signs for clone jutsu* "Bunshin no Jutsu" a another clone -and was her last one- appeared to help her block the weapons, not even half of them were blocked there was too many*
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 6:41 am

you do have a wepon scroll and the kunai where made of mist *the two animal's stop the mist and show that their hypogriff's*
Back to top Go down
Amsho Hyuuga

Amsho Hyuuga

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 6:43 am

walks in "can i join???"
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 6:44 am

yeh if u wont
Back to top Go down
Kaeda Mai

Kaeda Mai

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 6:44 am

like i know how to use a weapon scroll sensei
*looks at the animals*
----

( sorry i forgot they were of mist ><)
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 6:46 am

don't worry *put's my hand up and the kunai stop*u use the scroll by bitin your finger so it bleed's then run the blood along the wepon bit u wont <3
Back to top Go down
Amsho Hyuuga

Amsho Hyuuga

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 6:48 am

"alright" activates bykugon "itchigo did you give him the mist village curse mark yet???"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: training ground (for mist use only!)   training ground (for mist use only!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

training ground (for mist use only!)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next