ninja-legends.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ninja-legends.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ichigo Vs naraca (spar!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mithos

Mithos

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Character sheet
Chakra:
ichigo Vs naraca (spar!) Left_bar_bleue100/100ichigo Vs naraca (spar!) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Exp:
ichigo Vs naraca (spar!) Left_bar_bleue0/0ichigo Vs naraca (spar!) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
character sheet: i am the hidden mist demon

ichigo Vs naraca (spar!) Empty
PostSubject: ichigo Vs naraca (spar!)   ichigo Vs naraca (spar!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 3:50 am

*waits for you*
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2007-09-01

Character sheet
Chakra:
ichigo Vs naraca (spar!) Left_bar_bleue100/100ichigo Vs naraca (spar!) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Exp:
ichigo Vs naraca (spar!) Left_bar_bleue0/0ichigo Vs naraca (spar!) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
character sheet: i im the raikage of the cloud and i will help many people and stop the people that hurt othere

PostSubject: Re: ichigo Vs naraca (spar!)   ichigo Vs naraca (spar!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 3:54 am

*appers in the clouds* ok
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: ichigo Vs naraca (spar!)   ichigo Vs naraca (spar!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 3:58 am

let's go *pull's off my cloak and it transform's into hypogriff*
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:
character sheet: i im the raikage of the cloud and i will help many people and stop the people that hurt othere

PostSubject: Re: ichigo Vs naraca (spar!)   ichigo Vs naraca (spar!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 4:01 am

*i look up at the hypogriff* *sighs*
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: ichigo Vs naraca (spar!)   ichigo Vs naraca (spar!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 4:03 am

it's only a small one! *pull's out a sword that change's to it's sournding's*
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: ichigo Vs naraca (spar!)   ichigo Vs naraca (spar!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 4:06 am

*looks the sword then looks at itchigo* hmmm*i tilt my head to the side*
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: ichigo Vs naraca (spar!)   ichigo Vs naraca (spar!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 4:07 am

well u can have a cloack and a sword (if ur an akastuki) *the sword change's to mist air cloud and earth*
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: ichigo Vs naraca (spar!)   ichigo Vs naraca (spar!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 4:11 am

i dont care about the akaskui...there not something im going to join
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: ichigo Vs naraca (spar!)   ichigo Vs naraca (spar!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 4:12 am

y the hell not? *i run at you slice the dissiper into mist*
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: ichigo Vs naraca (spar!)   ichigo Vs naraca (spar!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 4:17 am

*you slice right threw me you only hit cloud i come beside you* cuz they r only evil and im all about good
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: ichigo Vs naraca (spar!)   ichigo Vs naraca (spar!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 4:18 am

well im a member but im not to bad
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: ichigo Vs naraca (spar!)   ichigo Vs naraca (spar!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 4:21 am

im sure you r but if im going to change the world one day i have to show that you dont need to join anything to be strong
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: ichigo Vs naraca (spar!)   ichigo Vs naraca (spar!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 4:24 am

i didn't join to be strong i joined to make FRIENDS! *pull's out two sword's summons 3 small hypogriff's and one large one then activates my full curse mark*i shall kill when needed!*activates full curse mark my pupil's go mist blue and the outside bit goes black then the mark spreds all over my body and mist blue charka apper's around me*i will kill you here and now if you wish!
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: ichigo Vs naraca (spar!)   ichigo Vs naraca (spar!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 4:28 am

*sighs and scratches head* oh come on dont be so crazy and that curse mark of yours will only be your down fall
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: ichigo Vs naraca (spar!)   ichigo Vs naraca (spar!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 4:30 am

no it will not as i am the creator of it and i have full power! *creats 90 clone's and 3 more*it's gonna get rough from now on you know!
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: ichigo Vs naraca (spar!)   ichigo Vs naraca (spar!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 4:33 am

*sighs* i guess i will have to show you power is not every thing*i start to melt like wax*
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: ichigo Vs naraca (spar!)   ichigo Vs naraca (spar!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 4:35 am

*dissiper's into mist*
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: ichigo Vs naraca (spar!)   ichigo Vs naraca (spar!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 4:39 am

*wax starts to comsume the entire arena making the arena picth black*
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: ichigo Vs naraca (spar!)   ichigo Vs naraca (spar!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 4:41 am

ok im not to scared of you! *doe's some hand sign's*Mist sword dance*5 sword's apper and follo you around*
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: ichigo Vs naraca (spar!)   ichigo Vs naraca (spar!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 4:43 am

(dude im gone remember i melted in wax im gone)
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: ichigo Vs naraca (spar!)   ichigo Vs naraca (spar!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 4:44 am

yeh but it around you! *activates byuughan then does some hand sign's and uses a mist ball*maby i wont kill you after all we are friend's
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: ichigo Vs naraca (spar!)   ichigo Vs naraca (spar!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 4:50 am

dude im gone as in you dont know where i am as in dont be cheap im gone and its pitch black so even if wasent gone you cant see me ethier

(i g2g)
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: ichigo Vs naraca (spar!)   ichigo Vs naraca (spar!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 4:51 am

bye bye *think's back and rember's our past time's and stop's the curse mark and fall to the floor crying*
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: ichigo Vs naraca (spar!)   ichigo Vs naraca (spar!) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 10:24 am

*i stand back a bit* why ru crying
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: ichigo Vs naraca (spar!)   ichigo Vs naraca (spar!) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 3:57 am

because of all the good time's we've had!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ichigo Vs naraca (spar!)   ichigo Vs naraca (spar!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ichigo Vs naraca (spar!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next