ninja-legends.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ninja-legends.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Make up your own justu (chuin plus only)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mithos

Mithos

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Character sheet
Chakra:
Make up your own justu (chuin plus only) Left_bar_bleue100/100Make up your own justu (chuin plus only) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Exp:
Make up your own justu (chuin plus only) Left_bar_bleue0/0Make up your own justu (chuin plus only) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
character sheet: i am the hidden mist demon

Make up your own justu (chuin plus only) Empty
PostSubject: Make up your own justu (chuin plus only)   Make up your own justu (chuin plus only) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 3:29 am

come here to post your very own justu
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Character sheet
Chakra:
Make up your own justu (chuin plus only) Left_bar_bleue100/100Make up your own justu (chuin plus only) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Exp:
Make up your own justu (chuin plus only) Left_bar_bleue0/0Make up your own justu (chuin plus only) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
character sheet: i am the hidden mist demon

Make up your own justu (chuin plus only) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make up your own justu (chuin plus only)   Make up your own justu (chuin plus only) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 3:31 am

Ichigo rendan:like naruto rendan but with the hidden power of mist (activates mist curse mark as soon as it's used)
Clone dispersal:creats a load of clones to block your foe's attack
Sword dance:i pull out my sword and split it into two the slice up with one part then do nothing but let the opponet attack the dodge the attack and slice from behind kick them in to the air and slice them up(this is a lighting fast move*
Back to top Go down

Make up your own justu (chuin plus only)
Page 1 of 1