ninja-legends.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ninja-legends.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

cloud justu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2007-09-01

Character sheet
Chakra:
cloud justu Left_bar_bleue100/100cloud justu Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Exp:
cloud justu Left_bar_bleue0/0cloud justu Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
character sheet: i im the raikage of the cloud and i will help many people and stop the people that hurt othere

cloud justu Empty
PostSubject: cloud justu   cloud justu Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 2:12 am

cloud disk:this sends out a disk that is a sharp as a katana it good so you don't have to waste ninja tools (genin and up)

hand of nosgoth:this jutsu make a giant hand come from the users chest and has the power to lift 20 tons you can use it only for a short time (chuninn and up)

cloud armor:this make the user more confusing to hit cuz when the user uses this jutsu he/she look like they are disappearing when they move they can still be hit and the jutsu is held for as long as you want it takes a lot of chakra(genin and up)

thin air:this shoots a mist from the users hand and you can use it to go toward the opponent and suck some air away from him making the air thin but the mist must touch the opponent(chuninn and up)

cloud teleport:this makes the user have ability to teleport anywhere in a 20 foot radius(genin and up)

cloud wall:this creates a protective wall around the user (genin and up)

bravery:this jutsu is like lions barrage you hit the opponnet in the air then you hit him with a utimate axe kick that has a kick that can move 2 tons of metal(chunin and up)

cloud bird justu:i bird made purely of cloud shoot a giant bird at enemy and blows him away wit major power (s joninn plus)

phoenix twister:this jutsu creates a giant tornado that takes enemy and the clouds are sharp and deadly and as the enemy is in the tornado he is getting cut up into little bits (joninn plus)

meteora:this lets the user create clouds that look like meteors and then the user can send a barrage of meteors(jonin and up )

omimusha:this is the ultimate cloud justu the user turn him self into a onimusha form and you are given a sword that can change into many forms of cloud and your abilities are powerd by far so your attacks can be very powerful your form is different and more powerful and the sword drains the opponents chakra and you can shoot clouds at him in different forms and the opponet will take heavy damage and your form depends on you imagination (s jonin and kage)

if these are to many justu then tell me ok

cloud funeral:a justu the makes a grave stone and the opponent is in a grave yard and then i come and say REST IN PEACE then they are forced into a coffin and then they die
Back to top Go down

cloud justu
Page 1 of 1