ninja-legends.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ninja-legends.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

cloud secret justu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2007-09-01

Character sheet
Chakra:
cloud secret justu Left_bar_bleue100/100cloud secret justu Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Exp:
cloud secret justu Left_bar_bleue0/0cloud secret justu Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
character sheet: i im the raikage of the cloud and i will help many people and stop the people that hurt othere

cloud secret justu Empty
PostSubject: cloud secret justu   cloud secret justu Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 2:12 am

sorindoh:has many diffrant effects like sharingan my eyes are pure purple and it can drain the chakra of other and it can send inviseble bulluts and a preson would fly far away wit a big indent in there body and can speed or slow down time and has telekinesis and has a special attack and i can make blades come from my body or shoot from my body (but it takes alot of chakra and you can use it for only 20 minutes cuz its so strong and takes a lot of chakra) and it has many diffrant moves

apocalypse: the ultimate cloud justu that is considered a kinjustu cuz of its almighty power this move takes all the clouds from the world and fuses them wit the user and your power can destroy the world wit such power you can charge up a giant chakra level in your hand and shoot a gisnt blast that destroys all in you path its called omega slasher or you can suck the life out of a person and kill him or you can shoot a fire blast that is as hot as the sun or you can make the biggest aura around you and charge at you foe an obliterate your him there are many other moves you can do wit this
Back to top Go down
Riakou Uchiha

Riakou Uchiha

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Character sheet
Chakra:
cloud secret justu Left_bar_bleue100/100cloud secret justu Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Exp:
character sheet: chakra

cloud secret justu Empty
PostSubject: Re: cloud secret justu   cloud secret justu Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 4:47 am

canyou teach me these
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2007-09-01

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:
character sheet: i im the raikage of the cloud and i will help many people and stop the people that hurt othere

cloud secret justu Empty
PostSubject: Re: cloud secret justu   cloud secret justu Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 3:16 pm

yes but at your level you cant have all that power just a bit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

cloud secret justu Empty
PostSubject: Re: cloud secret justu   cloud secret justu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cloud secret justu
Page 1 of 1