ninja-legends.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ninja-legends.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

all cloud ninja report

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2007-09-01

Character sheet
Chakra:
all cloud ninja report Left_bar_bleue100/100all cloud ninja report Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Exp:
all cloud ninja report Left_bar_bleue0/0all cloud ninja report Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
character sheet: i im the raikage of the cloud and i will help many people and stop the people that hurt othere

all cloud ninja report Empty
PostSubject: all cloud ninja report   all cloud ninja report Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 2:31 am

report here cloud ninja
Back to top Go down
Riakou Uchiha

Riakou Uchiha

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Character sheet
Chakra:
all cloud ninja report Left_bar_bleue100/100all cloud ninja report Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Exp:
all cloud ninja report Left_bar_bleue0/0all cloud ninja report Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
character sheet: chakra

PostSubject: Re: all cloud ninja report   all cloud ninja report Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 4:48 am

*poofs* i am here kage sama
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:
character sheet: i im the raikage of the cloud and i will help many people and stop the people that hurt othere

PostSubject: Re: all cloud ninja report   all cloud ninja report Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 3:14 pm

good but you all need to be here
Back to top Go down
Amsho Hyuuga

Amsho Hyuuga

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: all cloud ninja report   all cloud ninja report Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 3:56 pm

poofs on and tree branch and grabs a stick and pokes riakou in the head with it "yeah i am here as well" starts to laugh
Back to top Go down
Riakou Uchiha

Riakou Uchiha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: all cloud ninja report   all cloud ninja report Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 12:49 am

*snaps stick* don't toy with me, so how much more people do we need here
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: all cloud ninja report   all cloud ninja report Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 5:06 pm

amsho dont do that or else and riakou we need at least 3 people
Back to top Go down
Cornelio_Uchiha
Admin
Cornelio_Uchiha

Number of posts : 546

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:
character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: all cloud ninja report   all cloud ninja report Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 5:12 pm

all of the other dont play this anymore
Back to top Go down
https://coolbb.forumotion.com
Riakou Uchiha

Riakou Uchiha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: all cloud ninja report   all cloud ninja report Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:45 am

ok so can we start
Back to top Go down
Amsho Hyuuga

Amsho Hyuuga

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: all cloud ninja report   all cloud ninja report Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 5:10 am

"god guys lighten up"
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: all cloud ninja report   all cloud ninja report Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 8:36 pm

fine fine we will start now i want to test the strength of my villagers now this is a type of training im going to do wit you guy *i walk to one tree and i place dynamite and i do the same thing 5 time on trees surrounding us* now the training is i want all you cloud ninja to put out all this dynamite before they blow up......but theres a trick * i throw some kunai all around us* each of these kunai have wires attached to them and if you guy trip one of these wires the kunai will explode and the kunai are very close to the dynamite so if a kunai explodes the dynamite explodes get it and i need you all to put out the dynamite before they explode and wit out triping a wire if you have any questions hurry up cuz when i say 'go' im lighting the dynamite
Back to top Go down
Riakou Uchiha

Riakou Uchiha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: all cloud ninja report   all cloud ninja report Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 3:38 am

ok i'm ready, can we start
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: all cloud ninja report   all cloud ninja report Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

all cloud ninja report
Page 1 of 1