ninja-legends.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ninja-legends.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

inushi vs naraca:spar

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
inushi uchiha

inushi uchiha

Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2007-09-01

Character sheet
Chakra:
inushi vs naraca:spar Left_bar_bleue0/0inushi vs naraca:spar Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Exp:
inushi vs naraca:spar Left_bar_bleue0/0inushi vs naraca:spar Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
character sheet: i only protect those who are close to me other than that i don't care if you die

inushi vs naraca:spar Empty
PostSubject: inushi vs naraca:spar   inushi vs naraca:spar Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 4:13 pm

you first
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Number of posts : 250

Character sheet
Chakra:
inushi vs naraca:spar Left_bar_bleue100/100inushi vs naraca:spar Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Exp:
character sheet: i im the raikage of the cloud and i will help many people and stop the people that hurt othere

PostSubject: Re: inushi vs naraca:spar   inushi vs naraca:spar Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 4:16 pm

ok *takes out to guns*the guns are called ebony and ivory * shoots rapid bullets at you*
Back to top Go down
inushi uchiha

inushi uchiha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:
character sheet: i only protect those who are close to me other than that i don't care if you die

PostSubject: Re: inushi vs naraca:spar   inushi vs naraca:spar Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 4:19 pm

dude there are no guns in naruto
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
inushi vs naraca:spar Left_bar_bleue100/100inushi vs naraca:spar Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Exp:
character sheet: i im the raikage of the cloud and i will help many people and stop the people that hurt othere

PostSubject: Re: inushi vs naraca:spar   inushi vs naraca:spar Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 4:22 pm

cornelio let me and there in my created chareter and there not guns there shaped like guns that are chakra powered and they dont use bullets but they use chakra shaped like bullets and they keep a supply of chakra that is the clip so there naruto styled guns
Back to top Go down
inushi uchiha

inushi uchiha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: inushi vs naraca:spar   inushi vs naraca:spar Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 4:25 pm

ok*forms handsign then ice blocks the attack* want to see something*forms handsign then my eyes turn white and ice appears on them then i strike you and your chakra freezes up so now you can't use it*
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: inushi vs naraca:spar   inushi vs naraca:spar Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 4:29 pm

ha my guns keep a supply of chakra so i have some clip wit chakra stored in them *i take 10 clips and drink the chakra and i have new chakra i can use*this is a cloud justu*i shoot tons of disks from my hand and 2 hit you and they cut you deeply*
Back to top Go down
inushi uchiha

inushi uchiha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: inushi vs naraca:spar   inushi vs naraca:spar Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 4:32 pm

*you hit water then handsigns are formed then i hit you with water bullets from behind and nearly knock off your arm*
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: inushi vs naraca:spar   inushi vs naraca:spar Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 4:38 pm

*just as the bullets came i shoot them so they cancel each other i form hand sighs and i hit you wit sky sweep justu sevral clouds come at you and they take you inside them and they slam you around you have 3 broken ribs and a broken ankle*
Back to top Go down
inushi uchiha

inushi uchiha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: inushi vs naraca:spar   inushi vs naraca:spar Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 4:43 pm

*i get away from the clouds*nice move try this though*forms handsign crescent waterfall creek water appears all around you then then kunais strike you out of now where then a water dragon strikes you and breaks your left arm and shoulder*
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: inushi vs naraca:spar   inushi vs naraca:spar Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 4:46 pm

*i dissaper in and turn to a cloud im gone i come behind you and slam a chidori in your back*
Back to top Go down
inushi uchiha

inushi uchiha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: inushi vs naraca:spar   inushi vs naraca:spar Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 4:47 pm

*you hit wood then as you notice its wood i hit you in the side with rasengan andbreak part of your ribs*
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: inushi vs naraca:spar   inushi vs naraca:spar Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 4:59 pm

*i use cloud armor and i fly away but i have no injure just pain from the impact *i apper in front of you and i hit you in the air and use bravery and wile your in the air i axe kick you in the face then i slam your face in the ground i pick you up and kick you in mid air and i fly high up in the air and i slam you in the ground from 40 high then i stomp on your face*(that is the bravery so next time i use it that will happen)
Back to top Go down
inushi uchiha

inushi uchiha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: inushi vs naraca:spar   inushi vs naraca:spar Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 5:01 pm

*on the last hit water appears then i bite my hand form handsign then summon a giant fox i look down at you with no injuries*lets go
Back to top Go down
caleb
Admin
caleb

Number of posts : 171

Character sheet
Chakra:
inushi vs naraca:spar Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807inushi vs naraca:spar Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)
Exp:
inushi vs naraca:spar Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807inushi vs naraca:spar Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)
character sheet: I am the king of all kings,the hottest in the land!CALEB!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: inushi vs naraca:spar   inushi vs naraca:spar Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 5:03 pm

*watches*
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: inushi vs naraca:spar   inushi vs naraca:spar Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 5:06 pm

ha ha ha ok lets do it *i form hand sighs then i bite my hand summoning jutsu i summon a giant phoenix that has legs and arm and stands up right and has flaming wings*
Back to top Go down
inushi uchiha

inushi uchiha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: inushi vs naraca:spar   inushi vs naraca:spar Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 5:10 pm

*forms handsign fox waterfall jutsu a giant tsuname appears then the fox and i disapear inside it then a giant water shuriken hits the phoenix's wing and you both fall to the ground*
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: inushi vs naraca:spar   inushi vs naraca:spar Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 5:18 pm

*the phoenix blows away the tsunsami wit his wings and creates a cloud wall and block the water shurikan then the phoenix blows cloud kunai and stabs the foxs legs and sends a giant cloud storm wit senbon hidden in the cloud storm and the fox is blown of his feet and getting stabed by thousands of senbon*
Back to top Go down
inushi uchiha

inushi uchiha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: inushi vs naraca:spar   inushi vs naraca:spar Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 5:22 pm

*the fox easily dodges the attack then shoots a water dragon out of its mouth creating a giant typhoon of water and makes the fire on the bird go out then i form handsigns then the phoenix and you get encased in a giant water prision then 10,000 kunais strike you both*
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: inushi vs naraca:spar   inushi vs naraca:spar Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 5:28 pm

*the phoenix and me turn to cloud and absorb the water prison cuz cloud makes water and the phoenix dodges the water dragon and creates a cloud bird and the bird blasts the fox far away and wit serouis injury and the you are knocked off the fox*
Back to top Go down
inushi uchiha

inushi uchiha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: inushi vs naraca:spar   inushi vs naraca:spar Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 5:30 pm

*the fox dodges then jumps and kills the wolves on the way up forms handsingn i hit you with dragon flame jutsu*
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: inushi vs naraca:spar   inushi vs naraca:spar Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 5:37 pm

*the phoenix dodges the flame and uses it utimate move flame hurricane a giant hurricane come made purely of fire like a hurricane is made of wind but this is made of fire the flame hurricane put your fox and the fox melts like wax and is destroyed and all your water and the foxes water evaporates away and the floor you and burns away and you fall into a pit burned BIG TIME*
Back to top Go down
inushi uchiha

inushi uchiha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: inushi vs naraca:spar   inushi vs naraca:spar Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 5:42 pm

*the fox dodges* its the fox flash steps then bites the phoenix's neck then i jump off and then the wolf explodes*that was some good sparing but im not showing anymore of my technichs*walks away*
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: inushi vs naraca:spar   inushi vs naraca:spar Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 5:45 pm

*just before the fox bites the phoenix grabs the fox by the neck and breaks it* (you cant dodge flame hurricane unless you run away from the entire arena so were burned)
Back to top Go down
inushi uchiha

inushi uchiha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: inushi vs naraca:spar   inushi vs naraca:spar Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 5:53 pm

this is it your birds gone my fox is gone and were burned*forms handsign then rasengan appears in my hand then my eyes turn white and the hand with the rasengan turn to ice as hard as diamond then i charge at you and when i struck you a frost shock went through you body canceling out your chakra while you flew back with torn lungs*
Back to top Go down
inushi uchiha

inushi uchiha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: inushi vs naraca:spar   inushi vs naraca:spar Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 5:54 pm

g2g cya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: inushi vs naraca:spar   inushi vs naraca:spar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

inushi vs naraca:spar
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next