ninja-legends.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ninja-legends.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

itchigo vs naraca:spar

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mithos

Mithos

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Character sheet
Chakra:
itchigo vs naraca:spar Left_bar_bleue100/100itchigo vs naraca:spar Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Exp:
itchigo vs naraca:spar Left_bar_bleue0/0itchigo vs naraca:spar Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
character sheet: i am the hidden mist demon

itchigo vs naraca:spar Empty
PostSubject: itchigo vs naraca:spar   itchigo vs naraca:spar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 4:40 am

im here byuughan *fire ball justu*
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2007-09-01

Character sheet
Chakra:
itchigo vs naraca:spar Left_bar_bleue100/100itchigo vs naraca:spar Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Exp:
itchigo vs naraca:spar Left_bar_bleue0/0itchigo vs naraca:spar Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
character sheet: i im the raikage of the cloud and i will help many people and stop the people that hurt othere

PostSubject: Re: itchigo vs naraca:spar   itchigo vs naraca:spar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 4:42 am

*i shoot out a cloud and the cloud absorbs the fire*
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: itchigo vs naraca:spar   itchigo vs naraca:spar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 9:53 am

*i apper behind and use mist barage*
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:
character sheet: i im the raikage of the cloud and i will help many people and stop the people that hurt othere

PostSubject: Re: itchigo vs naraca:spar   itchigo vs naraca:spar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 10:10 am

*you hit a cloud i form hand sighs and use cloud disk you get cut deeply but not fatal*
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: itchigo vs naraca:spar   itchigo vs naraca:spar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 10:18 am

-poof- *i apper from behind byuughan then i use byuughan pressure*you cant move *8 trigrams death strike* this move is like 8 trigrams 64 palms but on the final hit i smack your nose with my palm killing you under stand? if you wont both of those moves join the hyuugah clan *10000 balst of death*this has a higher risk of killing you as my hypogrif is used as well as a dragon and it's un-avoidable
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: itchigo vs naraca:spar   itchigo vs naraca:spar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 10:22 am

*my cloud armor protects me and my chakra i only suffer pain from the impact i take out my guns and shoot you many times you r hurt badly*
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: itchigo vs naraca:spar   itchigo vs naraca:spar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 10:29 am

*i back flip missing all the bulluts i use byuughan pressure again this time making shure you cant move i form the monkey horse and rabbit handsigns*mist balde justu *a sword apper in ethire hand i link the toghter by a metal poll on ever end of the sword as soon as this happens it becomes encased in mist as well as a 20meter raidus*you cant see me*i apper all around you slashing your body to bits then run i use the monkey rabbit and boar hand signs the put my hands on the floor and frust ford*hidden mist justu 100 senaibon of death*89 senibon hit you ur badly hurt*
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: itchigo vs naraca:spar   itchigo vs naraca:spar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 10:36 am

*just as u jump back i make cloud walls all around me then when your done the attack i use cloud teleport and come behind you and slam a chidori in your back you fly far the you are traped in a cloud kage u can get out but if u do the explosive tags around you will blow up*try to get see wat happens
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: itchigo vs naraca:spar   itchigo vs naraca:spar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 10:39 am

-poof that was all a set up *the real me appers behind you and slashes your back with the real sword*im gonna do this for the second time *i slam my hands to the floor*100 exploding droplets of pain*the whole place explodes*im gonna have to kill you (but rember u cant die in a spar)
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: itchigo vs naraca:spar   itchigo vs naraca:spar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 10:47 am

ha ha ha ha *clouds apper all around you* *you hear me all around you* i am the clouds you cant kill a cloud *you get traped in a cloud then you get slammed around you suffer from 3 broken ribs and a broken ankle*
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: itchigo vs naraca:spar   itchigo vs naraca:spar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 10:54 am

you arnt very brainy are you you gotta relsie when things are a trap! *mist barage i slice you up with my mist sword as you fall you break your neck i use the boar rabbit and snake hand signs* 1000 droplets of death*1000 droplets incase your body*after 1 minute they'l all explode and stop your charka lines so you better be ready *i use the monkey rabbit and boar hand signs*hidden mist justu 100 senaibon of death*100 senibon fall from the sky hidden in the mist and cut the out side of your body i conctrate charka into my right hand and pulls back with the left i relese and the mist arrow takes your arm off i then do the same thing but with my sword this time you lose your other arm the sword come back to me*

Last edited by on Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: itchigo vs naraca:spar   itchigo vs naraca:spar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 10:56 am

(this not any type of genjutsu and you were slamed by cloud and since you dident conter it the attack hurts you)
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: itchigo vs naraca:spar   itchigo vs naraca:spar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 11:00 am

yes but i used a clone when u used ur clouds it's been a minute *all the droplets explode block your charka lines*
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: itchigo vs naraca:spar   itchigo vs naraca:spar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 11:01 am

dude you cant see me you just see clouds your not hiting any thing your just hiting air sheesh
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: itchigo vs naraca:spar   itchigo vs naraca:spar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 11:03 am

you cant use any charka consuming moves now binding o' mist now u cant move
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: itchigo vs naraca:spar   itchigo vs naraca:spar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 11:09 am

srry*i revele my self you were hitting nothing they were all clouds and you wasted chakra im under ground then i pull you in head hunter justu only your head stick out from the ground u cant move or get out then i use a chidori right on your face you are not dead but knocked out cold*ok i will take you to the hospital
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: itchigo vs naraca:spar   itchigo vs naraca:spar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 11:12 am

your body still explodes whilst your under ground and all you hit was a log *i apper from behind and wrap your body in bandages and snap your kneck*ur the one who needs to go to the hospital
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: itchigo vs naraca:spar   itchigo vs naraca:spar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 11:27 am

*my neck stays in place* srry i dont die that easyly*i take my gun and shoot you in the head point blank*and to be sure you dead*i form hand sighs and the hand of nosgoth appers and it grabs you and drains all your chakra and you have know chakra then i shoot you in the body and head and body 100 times* now your dead and you have no chakra so you do anything good bye
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: itchigo vs naraca:spar   itchigo vs naraca:spar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 11:36 am

i cant dye in a spar and i drained your chakara first you prune
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: itchigo vs naraca:spar   itchigo vs naraca:spar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 11:41 am

yes but my gun carry chakra thats how they are powerd and they give me a constant supply of chakra(i forgot to say that i did the same thing in inushis battle when we were fighting)
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: itchigo vs naraca:spar   itchigo vs naraca:spar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 11:43 am

yeh but i blocked ur charka lines and stopped all your movements with binds o' mist
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: itchigo vs naraca:spar   itchigo vs naraca:spar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 11:51 am

my guns are like life support when the heart stops beating the life support comes on and the heart is beating again in the case of my guns and chakra the guns give constent flow of chakra and make a temporay network that my guns create
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: itchigo vs naraca:spar   itchigo vs naraca:spar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 11:54 am

yeh but i stoped ur movements
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: itchigo vs naraca:spar   itchigo vs naraca:spar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 11:58 am

i just said my guns create a alternate chakra network and diffrant movements the chakra network that you blocked was my primary chakra network but dident block my alternate chakra network created by my guns
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: itchigo vs naraca:spar   itchigo vs naraca:spar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 12:01 pm

yeh but no matter wot u couldn't move!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: itchigo vs naraca:spar   itchigo vs naraca:spar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

itchigo vs naraca:spar
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next