ninja-legends.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ninja-legends.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

itchigo vs naraca:spar

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2007-09-01

Character sheet
Chakra:
itchigo vs naraca:spar - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100itchigo vs naraca:spar - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Exp:
itchigo vs naraca:spar - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0itchigo vs naraca:spar - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
character sheet: i im the raikage of the cloud and i will help many people and stop the people that hurt othere

itchigo vs naraca:spar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: itchigo vs naraca:spar   itchigo vs naraca:spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 12:03 pm

then if i could not move then you did not break my neck cuz i could not move right
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Character sheet
Chakra:
itchigo vs naraca:spar - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100itchigo vs naraca:spar - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Exp:
itchigo vs naraca:spar - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0itchigo vs naraca:spar - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
character sheet: i am the hidden mist demon

PostSubject: Re: itchigo vs naraca:spar   itchigo vs naraca:spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 12:04 pm

no i stopped your arms and feet from moving so i could break ur kneck
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:
character sheet: i im the raikage of the cloud and i will help many people and stop the people that hurt othere

PostSubject: Re: itchigo vs naraca:spar   itchigo vs naraca:spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 12:09 pm

and that y i said my neck stays in place and i used the hand of nosgoth cuz it requires my chest and i used to drain your chakra and my guns gave me chakra so i could use the hand of nosgoth it toke you and drained your chakra and i dident use my arms or legs understand
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: itchigo vs naraca:spar   itchigo vs naraca:spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 12:12 pm

u used hand signs for the hand of nosgoth so u did use ur hands! and to drink ur charka from ur guns u had to use ur hands and to shoot u had to use ur hands!get it
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: itchigo vs naraca:spar   itchigo vs naraca:spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 12:17 pm

well my gun dont need to be drank thats just a way i get more chakra and my neck was never broken and you couldent have gotten out of head hunter justu then the chidori could not move on head hunter so how can you get out wit out hand sighs
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: itchigo vs naraca:spar   itchigo vs naraca:spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 12:25 pm

in the fight u had with inushi (i read it when u wernt on) u had to drink the charka from the gun to obtain it and when the mist exploded on ur body u couldnt use any charaka so u couldt use head hunter justu or chiodori as at the same time you had u hands binded with my binding o' mist to stop ur movements in ur arms and legs so u couldn't have used and justu that required hand signs(hand of nosgoth) ur hands being used(chidori or head hunter justu) or ur feet get it
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: itchigo vs naraca:spar   itchigo vs naraca:spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 12:30 pm

but how can u get me wit the justu if under ground
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: itchigo vs naraca:spar   itchigo vs naraca:spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 12:30 pm

when i used it u where above ground
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: itchigo vs naraca:spar   itchigo vs naraca:spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 12:36 pm

i just looked at fight i dodged or blocked the other moves
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: itchigo vs naraca:spar   itchigo vs naraca:spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 12:38 pm

no u didnt and bing o' mist covers a 20 meter radius and the 1000 droplets of pain stays in the air until they explode!read it propley and read my spar with inushi to see how 1000 droplets of pain wrks
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: itchigo vs naraca:spar   itchigo vs naraca:spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 12:41 pm

but i used cloud armor the first time and cloud wall the second
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: itchigo vs naraca:spar   itchigo vs naraca:spar - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

itchigo vs naraca:spar
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2