ninja-legends.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ninja-legends.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ichigo Vs naraca (spar!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Riakou Uchiha

Riakou Uchiha

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Character sheet
Chakra:
ichigo Vs naraca (spar!) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100ichigo Vs naraca (spar!) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Exp:
ichigo Vs naraca (spar!) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0ichigo Vs naraca (spar!) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
character sheet: chakra

ichigo Vs naraca (spar!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ichigo Vs naraca (spar!)   ichigo Vs naraca (spar!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 11:03 pm

*walks in * go Itchigo, no go naraca, wait go both of u
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2007-09-01

Character sheet
Chakra:
ichigo Vs naraca (spar!) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100ichigo Vs naraca (spar!) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Exp:
ichigo Vs naraca (spar!) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0ichigo Vs naraca (spar!) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
character sheet: i im the raikage of the cloud and i will help many people and stop the people that hurt othere

PostSubject: Re: ichigo Vs naraca (spar!)   ichigo Vs naraca (spar!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 5:12 am

well theres no reason to cry i mean well....i dont know what to say why cry about old times
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:
character sheet: i am the hidden mist demon

PostSubject: Re: ichigo Vs naraca (spar!)   ichigo Vs naraca (spar!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 5:18 am

well it's just kind.*falls to the floor*
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: ichigo Vs naraca (spar!)   ichigo Vs naraca (spar!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 5:21 am

*pulls out sword from the floor*let's do this!*sword changes to mist*
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:
character sheet: i im the raikage of the cloud and i will help many people and stop the people that hurt othere

PostSubject: Re: ichigo Vs naraca (spar!)   ichigo Vs naraca (spar!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 5:28 am

alright fine*i do a weird type of dance* hmmmm hmh hmh m....dance of the ringers and needlers ATTACK*rings wrap around you so you cant move then many needles stab your body*
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: ichigo Vs naraca (spar!)   ichigo Vs naraca (spar!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 5:31 am

-poof-*apper's behind you and makes a clone then we both slice your side's slid stop chuck 2shurkin and 1 kunai the apper behind you slice up jump up to you and spin sliceing you*
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: ichigo Vs naraca (spar!)   ichigo Vs naraca (spar!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 5:34 am

*i duck the spinning slashes and i kick the sword away and i trip you and hit you in the air then i jump high up above you and axe kick you in the head then as you go down i grab you and pile drive you into the ground* to fast
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: ichigo Vs naraca (spar!)   ichigo Vs naraca (spar!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 5:37 am

huh? Hmmf! -CHHHAAAA!- *does hand signs*mist sword dance*
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: ichigo Vs naraca (spar!)   ichigo Vs naraca (spar!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 5:44 am

*i do hand signs and form cloud armor around me*
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: ichigo Vs naraca (spar!)   ichigo Vs naraca (spar!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 5:46 am

It shall stay until i stop it!
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: ichigo Vs naraca (spar!)   ichigo Vs naraca (spar!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 5:50 am

alright then*i push the swords away for a sec and i use multiy shadow clone justu and i make 1000 clones and then they grab you and i use mind transfer justu and i make you say stop it then i relese and 999 clones attack you*
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: ichigo Vs naraca (spar!)   ichigo Vs naraca (spar!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 5:51 am

*clears mind and the justu of your's stops*the blade's follow your and atack with every atack you make
Back to top Go down
naraca onimusha

naraca onimusha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: ichigo Vs naraca (spar!)   ichigo Vs naraca (spar!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 6:05 am

ok then but how much can they handle at once*i charge a constant amount of power*
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Character sheet
Chakra:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: ichigo Vs naraca (spar!)   ichigo Vs naraca (spar!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 6:10 am

b bk in 15mins! *dissipers*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ichigo Vs naraca (spar!)   ichigo Vs naraca (spar!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ichigo Vs naraca (spar!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2